What is included in your membership?
Becoming a member @ CrossFit Zeeburg comes with a lot of advantages. First, you will be part of our great community and make new friends along the way. Secondly, you will get fit. Fitter than you have ever been!
Thirdly and no less important we offer you as a member a few complimentary services that will help you reach your goals faster and we are positive that you will learn a few things about the human body in general and your own body in particular. Below options are optional but are offered without any extra cost.
- Movement screening
- Nutrition advice
See you soon in our box!
Jeroen, Ruben and the rest of the team
The movement screening is a 30 minute session with our physiotherapist Raphael. Together you will do various tests to see how you move, what body parts move easily and what body parts are less mobile.
The screening will start with a short conversation about previous injuries, your training history, your goals and motivation and end with the physical tests.
These tests will give you a good indication whether you have mobility issues and what body parts have a higher risk of injury. We don’t want you to get injured so you can see the movement screening as an injury prevention session. Furthermore, it gives you a professional opinion about your own body.
GOOD TO KNOW
- This is not a normal physiotherapy consult for your current injuries, you can make a separate appointment with Raphael for that.
- Every member gets one movement screening as described above.
- If you have any questions about the movement screening send Raphael an email at email@example.com
- You can make an online appointment (bottom option CrossFit Zeeburg, FysioScreening) or contact Raphael by email.
Nutrition is the basis of health and fitness. As a member we would like to offer you nutritional advice to maximize your training results and help you reach your goals faster. Below are the details of what’s included. Send an email to Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
The consult will take 45 -60 minutes and will cover the following aspects:
- Basics about nutrition
- Take measurements
- Define your goals
- Analysis food diary for two weeks
- Tips based on goals
|1 consult||Included in membership|
|Intake consult||60 minutes – €75|
|Subsequent consult||30 minutes – €30|
|Independent Q&A||30 minutes – €30|
GOOD TO KNOW
- After the consult not included in your membership you will receive an invoice that you can pay directly with cash or pin.
- It is possible to cancel your consult up to 48 hours prior to your appointment. Missed appointments or cancellations within 48 hours will be charged or count as the session within the subscription.
Leave us a message below: