What is included in your membership?
Becoming a member @ CrossFit Zeeburg comes with a lot of advantages. First, you will be part of our great community and make new friends along the way. Secondly, you will get fit. Fitter than you have ever been!
Thirdly and no less important we offer you as a member a few complementary services that will help you reach your goals faster and we are positive that you will learn a few things about the human body in general and your own body in particular. Below options are optional but are offered without any extra cost.
- Nutrition advice
- Movement screening
See you soon in our box!
Jeroen, Ruben and the rest of team CrossFit Zeeburg
Measurement with our Nutritionist Nicky
Nutrition is the basis of health and fitness. As a member we would like to offer you a measurement with our Nutritionist Nicky. During this short consult of 15 minutes your fat percentage, muscle percentage and the more dangerous visceral fat will be measured. You can define your fitness goals together with Nicky based on this measurement.
This first measurement of 15 minutes is included in your membership. You can book your appointment HERE by selecting ‘’CrossFit Zeeburg Free Measurement’’.
Do you want to know more about nutrition and how food can help reach your fitness goals, have more constant energy, lose weight, gain muscles or improve your recovery? You can read more about Nicky and her rates on her website www.voedingscoach.amsterdam.
GOOD TO KNOW
- It is possible to cancel your consult up to 48 hours prior to your appointment. Missed appointments or cancellations within 48 hours will be charged or count as the session within the subscription.
- If you have any questions about the consult send Nicky an email at email@example.com
The movement screening is a 30 minute session with our physiotherapist Raphael. Together you will do various tests to see how you move, what body parts move easily and what body parts are less mobile.
The screening will start with a short conversation about previous injuries, your training history, your goals and motivation and end with the physical tests.
These tests will give you a good indication whether you have mobility issues and what body parts have a higher risk of injury. We don’t want you to get injured so you can see the movement screening as an injury prevention session. Furthermore, it gives you a professional opinion about your own body.
GOOD TO KNOW
- This is not a normal physiotherapy consult for your current injuries, you can make a separate appointment with Raphael for that.
- Every member gets one movement screening as described above.
- If you have any questions about the movement screening send Raphael an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can make an online appointment (bottom option CrossFit Zeeburg, FysioScreening) or contact Raphael by email.
Leave us a message below: