Are you afraid of fats? If so, you are not the only one. For the last decades we have heard that a low fat diet would help to get that lean sexy body you want. Please be aware you should ditch this perception, since not all fats are the same. Our body needs healthy fats! This recipe is great if you want to get those healthy fats in.
Ingredients for two
- 100 gram smoked mackerel
- 2 firm fresh peaches
- 1 half lime
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 80 gram Skyr
- 80 gram fennel
- Pepper, salt, hot sauce to taste
How to make it
- Remove the skin and pin bones from the mackerel and put small flakes of mackerel in a bowl.
- Clean the peaches and cut them in small cubes.
- Mix the peaches with the mackerel, lime juice, pepper and salt.
- Slice the fennel and mix in another bowl with the skyr and pepper. Put the green leaves from the fennel aside.
- Toast the bread until crisp. Spread over the fennel mixture and spoon over the mackerel.
- Top off with some drops of hot sauce and the green leaves of the fennel
Nutrition per sandwich
Carbs: 19,9 gram
Protein: 19,25 gram
Fat: 15,7 gram
Fibre: 3,9 gram